Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds like a stupid question but who in the heck is Leyla? I'm referring to the back story on Leyla edition for the 2010 cbr600rr. I was just wandering where they got idea to paint a chick on the fairings of a cbr600rr? I checked Google but couldn't come out with anything.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
:dontknow: but I read one comment that said it should have been called the screaming orgasm :crackup:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
:dontknow: but I read one comment that said it should have been called the screaming orgasm :crackup:

:+1: Sounds like a good name to me.
Eric Clapton composed a song called Leyla.......don't know if there is any connection.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I know this sounds like a stupid question but who in the heck is Leyla? I'm referring to the back story on Leyla edition for the 2010 cbr600rr. I was just wandering where they got idea to paint a chick on the fairings of a cbr600rr? I checked Google but couldn't come out with anything.
:dontknow: but "Leyla" has been know to be derived from Arabic meaning for "Night Beauty", and it is a mostly black bike? :retard:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
oi! i'm leyla, sorry guys i put some makeup on and they drew me into the design....LOL kidding :cruising:
leyla goes both ways ;)
And that's why we love her :spank:

good quesiton though OP. i never really thought about it myself, but now that you mention it i'm curious where they came up with the leyla name

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
:dontknow: but "Leyla" has been know to be derived from Arabic meaning for "Night Beauty", and it is a mostly black bike? :retard:
+1 the literal translation of Leyla "ليلى" is a Night

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
I just figured it was symbolism for vices . There is poker cards, skull and crossbones, 8ball, 777, and of course the lady would be sex.

·
Registered
116 Posts
No matter who and why it is a sexy looking RR

·
Registered
827 Posts
i'd give her a whirl:bootyshak

1 - 20 of 33 Posts