Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the subject states! So..heres the story.

Me: Talk about doing the Brembo rear resevior mod and talk to a few helpful people on here about what I need to do it. Then decide to order the 15cc 45 degree Brembo Resevior from KneeDraggers. I see that the damn shipping is 8 BUCKS!! I figure..yesterday was about 75 degrees so why not just ride there and pick it up. I call Kneedraggers at about 11:15am Philly time. The guy says they have one left and that I can just come there to get it. I dont get out of work till 6 and they close at 7 so i need to hustle from Philly to New Castle DE. I get all the way there in basically Tornado Winds and lots of traffic by 6:57PM (Worst Ride EVER) and I go in there and the dude tells me someone bought it online today. Im guessing its one of you FOCKERS!!! So it was basically a wasted trip! But the dudes at KneeDraggers are cool as sh*t and since i made the trip they gave me free shipping on the part when it comes in! Anyway...i hope whoever ordered it can get a kick out of this. haha..i was crackin up when i got home. I drove over 60 miles to go get a 6 dollar part and it wasnt even there. hahaha. Oh well..enjoy that Res!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts