Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, my rr is my third bike i had a zx7r and a gsxr 750, and i am sellin my rr at the end of the summer and gettin the 1000rr. i would really like to know what its like, if you can compare it to the 600!! is it a good buy or you suggest something else in the liter bike market.....i ve done a good amount of riding on the 04 gsxr 1000 and an 04 busa.....and dident really like either, although they were really fast, esp the busa i just didnt like them all that much.....just lookin for some opinions to guide me in the right direction! thanks for your time guys!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
im not tryin to say i am joe pro rider, but lets just say i can hold my own..... the reason i wanna get a liter bike is cause i everyone i ride with has a bigger bike than me and even though they dont ride faster then me i dont like the fact that i have to rev the hell out of my bike just to cruse with them........plus i am lookin to get a bike that i will have for a while and investing into it.......no matter how much money i put into the 600 it still wont be as fast as a liter bike

·
Registered
349 Posts
yeah, i hear ya on that one. everyone around here has 600cc bikes, so i don't have to deal with that. but if all my friends had liter bikes, id have to get one too....got to keep up with your friends, thats what being a guy is all about. LOL

·
Registered
876 Posts
Morice877 said:
im not tryin to say i am joe pro rider, but lets just say i can hold my own..... the reason i wanna get a liter bike is cause i everyone i ride with has a bigger bike than me and even though they dont ride faster then me i dont like the fact that i have to rev the hell out of my bike just to cruse with them........plus i am lookin to get a bike that i will have for a while and investing into it.......no matter how much money i put into the 600 it still wont be as fast as a liter bike
How fast are you guys going? If they are your friends I would think they would wait for you if you guys are just cruising, at cruising speed you dont have to rev the hell out of your bike, but if you really want a fast bike, I think ZX-10R is the lightest and more HP than most of the litre bike in the market as of 04, not sure about next yr. :D

·
Registered
151 Posts
Go with the R1!!! oh wait, im kinda biased

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we ride pretty quick, not all the time, but u know how it is when one of your boys takes off, you wanna be right behind him and if you can get in front of him.....i ride with a couple of busa's a gixxer 1k a r1 and a worked out 750 that runs mid 9's.

·
Registered
504 Posts
yeah

Morice877 said:
we ride pretty quick, not all the time, but u know how it is when one of your boys takes off, you wanna be right behind him and if you can get in front of him.....i ride with a couple of busa's a gixxer 1k a r1 and a worked out 750 that runs mid 9's.
I know what you're talking about. I ride with a 04 zx10r and a 04 Busa...They are pretty much who I primarilly ride with.

I say get which one you think looks the nicest. They're all ridiculously fast. The zx10r seems to be the one that the speed junkies are getting. It's the new beast.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i do like the zx-10, i like it alot, but i think the 1000rr is a lil more streetable. plus i like the honda quality. i hear they are comin out with a moto gp inspired gixxer 1k, but i will never buy a gixxer again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts