Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"oh, theyre real... takatas."
1,163 Posts
i do...
casperjdm on live
hit me up... ive been super busy lately though so no time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm "thepro F4"

I'll be getting the game soon. I need to change my name to "thepro RR"

·
Registered
322 Posts
I play the PC version, MotoGP3. I havn't ben able to set my gamepad up with the controlls the way I want them yet like I could with the previous version of the game.

·
Registered
19 Posts
FACTION95Si said:
I play the PC version, MotoGP3. I havn't ben able to set my gamepad up with the controlls the way I want them yet like I could with the previous version of the game.
I'm having the same problem!!! Wanting to get Superbikes: Riding Challenge , but it's only in Europe on Sept 15. Don't know when it will hit the US!!!!! It has all the bikes and real working guages!!! Now that's a game!!!!!!!!!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
hit me up.. senedane

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
boloson said:
hey guys i just got 360. is the game really worth it? i'm trying to connect to xbox live real soon
Dude, it is wayyyyy worth it. I'm Doza24, I think. When I get home I will edit this post if I am wrong. I stayed up till 2am playing it on xbox live.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
oMaHa#22 said:
I'm having the same problem!!! Wanting to get Superbikes: Riding Challenge , but it's only in Europe on Sept 15. Don't know when it will hit the US!!!!! It has all the bikes and real working guages!!! Now that's a game!!!!!!!!!
psst.. search on piratebay.org

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
whoa! People need to download Super-Bikes. This game is awesome! The graphics aren't all that impressive but they're decent. However the bikes are insane. So far I've only ridden a FZ6 (sucked) and an R6 (freakin sweet). There are a ton of bikes but you have to unlock everything and I only played for a couple minutes. The game really makes you feel like you're riding at a MotoGP level. It's nothing like GP '06 though.. go into a turn hard on the front brakes and you'll lowside, too hard on the rear and it'll slide out and then kick back which sends you into a vicious highside. However you can sometimes save it, and when that happens your rider starts to get kicked off but bounces back on the seat. When that happens I feel like the Doctor himself! It has a sweet cockpit view too with working gauges but I dont like it because its hard to control slides.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts