Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
QUICK EVERYONE, I DREW THEM IN, NOW SHOOT THEM!!

Local Cycle Gear guy puts mohawks in the kids section, wants to hang a huge fiberglass squid over the area (adjacent to the Icon vests)

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I got one that'll top that! At our last trackday my girl velcro'd a tiara to her helmet, and she wore it during the expert mock race! LOL

How would you liked to have been the guys getting passed by a girl on a 600 wearing a tiara?!?!?! LMAO!!!

It was halloween weekend and she was attempting to be a princess... lol Complete with a pink control rider shirt! LMAO!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,396 Posts
I have a friend who wears one because he says people notice him more with it on. I think it is crap, and told him that if and when they actually see him they think he is gay.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I got one that'll top that! At our last trackday my girl velcro'd a tiara to her helmet, and she wore it during the expert mock race! LOL

How would you liked to have been the guys getting passed by a girl on a 600 wearing a tiara?!?!?! LMAO!!!

It was halloween weekend and she was attempting to be a princess... lol Complete with a pink control rider shirt! LMAO!!!
Nice. Mine wears devil horns on hers...until she lost one.
Now she's a unicorn.
Can't find a horn pic, so this is a y'all get

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
She has a tiara on her helmet...and would probably blow past at least 90% of the members on this board.

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
She has a tiara on her helmet...and would probably blow past at least 90% of the members on this board.

Elena Myers!!! She is dam fast for sure.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts

90% i don't remember there being any ama racers on this board as of late.... im thinking more like 102%...

excluding me..i cant be beat by a girl:crackup::bootyshak

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
The helmet mohawks are only used at your local starbucks after trucking your bike there before everyone else, and then sitting on it for an hour, only to step off when the first couple people show up.

On a side note, the sawblades aren't "as" bad, but I still wouldnt tape em on any of my helmets.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts