Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who bought some goodies for their baby on Black Friday. What awesome deals did you guys find?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Purchased a Yoshimura RS 5 Carbon from Riders Discount. Price and Service was second to none!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Who bought some goodies for their baby on Black Friday. What awesome deals did you guys find?
Bought a Garmin and a Ram Mount. Love the way it turned out.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The GPS setup looks really good.
Thanks! Very easy install. In the next couple of weekends, I’ll be hooking up a USB port that connects to the battery tender. I’ll be sure to post my setup when I finish.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Very easy install. In the next couple of weekends, I’ll be hooking up a USB port that connects to the battery tender. I’ll be sure to post my setup when I finish.
Got my USB port connected to the battery tender installed already. Most difficult part was removing the tank cover to route the cable up to the front. I'm using this in conjunction with a Techmount TechGripper and iPhone.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Got my USB port connected to the battery tender installed already. Most difficult part was removing the tank cover to route the cable up to the front. I'm using this in conjunction with a Techmount TechGripper and iPhone.
Yeah, had to do that to route my GI to the seat. It went without issue so I hope the same can be said once the USB install is done. Do you have pics of that posted on here? Not sure if I've seen that setup yet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts