Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I originally read this statement around the time he said it...but for those who missed...this is what Mr President had to say about people living in areas hit by job losses....

It’s not surprising, then, that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

These very things we "cling" to are the same things that founded this country, and now we sit back and watch our country be destroyed, as the new "leader" makes a mockery of everyone who voted FOR and AGAINST him.

Wake up.

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Adding coal to the fire

So, Let's Recap--

1. The American people elect a black president with a total of 142
days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state
in America whose governor is ousted from office. The President's first
official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists
civil rights are not violated.

2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric
Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo
Terrorists.

3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta has absolutely no experience,
has a daughter Linda we find out, who is a true radical anti-American
activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western
hemisphere.

4. We got the most corrupt female in America as Secretary of State;
bought and paid for.

5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who files his own taxes.

6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges.

7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew
under charges.

8. A Labor Sec'y nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical
conduct.

9. A Sec'y HHS nominee who withdrew under charges of cheating on his
taxes.

10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute
campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed.

And that's just the first three weeks. . . but who's counting?

America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ~ Barrack, Nancy ,
and Harry ~ and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's
spending"...

The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork
loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your
tax dollars ($13 per week) making you feel so good about yourself
[stimulated] that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new
Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo!

Yee-haw!!! Only in America, what a country...

We are lost...

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Moe's post is fugking GOLD!!!! But try explaining that to any of the morons who voted for him and they just keep saying the same thing...""you gotta give him a chance"" We gave him a chance and he has crippled us and is paralyzing our kids and grandkids... I'm not a political person , so I don't know what can be done, but he has got to be gone soon or theres no telling what will happen to us.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Moe's post is fugking GOLD!!!! But try explaining that to any of the morons who voted for him and they just keep saying the same thing...""you gotta give him a chance"" We gave him a chance and he has crippled us and is paralyzing our kids and grandkids... I'm not a political person , so I don't know what can be done, but he has got to be gone soon or theres no telling what will happen to us.
Yeah.....speaking of "crippling and paralyzing".....I cannot wait for the liberal media's reaction when the numbers reach zero, and this whole stimulus thing fails.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hmmm....
I think you probably need to explain yourself Moeman. Because right now I'm getting the impression that you don't like black people. I say that because you're putting too much emphasis on the word black. And let's not forget about how we got into this mess in the first place??? GEORGE BUSH!!! How come no one has mentioned anything about what a fine job he did? His whole time in office the world has been messed up. Besides, he wasn't supposed to be the president anyway! If it wasn't for that "recount" in Florida things may have been different! Obama is going to be under the microscope for anything he does or doesn't do. He inherited this mess and now he has to fix it. Nobody liked George Bush! He was boo'ed at baseball games and just about everywhere he went. That's why he had those shoes thrown at him. Which just happens to be one of the lowest forms of disrespect in the Iraqi culture. And you call Barak an idiot? Go figure....

·
Registered
514 Posts
WHO WAS IN OFFICE BEFORE OBAMA??????

So if you voted for Bush are you proud of the job he did?????

Think about it........seriously!!!

·
Whore Police
16,493 Posts
Hmmm....
I think you probably need to explain yourself Moeman. Because right now I'm getting the impression that you don't like black people. I say that because you're putting too much emphasis on the word black. And let's not forget about how we got into this mess in the first place??? GEORGE BUSH!!! How come no one has mentioned anything about what a fine job he did? His whole time in office the world has been messed up. Besides, he wasn't supposed to be the president anyway! If it wasn't for that "recount" in Florida things may have been different! Obama is going to be under the microscope for anything he does or doesn't do. He inherited this mess and now he has to fix it. Nobody liked George Bush! He was boo'ed at baseball games and just about everywhere he went. That's why he had those shoes thrown at him. Which just happens to be one of the lowest forms of disrespect in the Iraqi culture. And you call Barak an idiot? Go figure....
I don't think Moe has to explain anything..... If you had half a clue who moe is you would know that.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WHO WAS IN OFFICE BEFORE OBAMA??????

So if you voted for Bush are you proud of the job he did?????

Think about it........seriously!!!
You sad sad individual. It's that liberal attitude like yours, going around insinuating and assuming...The problem we face today was created long before GW was in office, so do your research before you waste my expensive time posting your jargon.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Hmmm....
BTW...its a fact that a majority of obama's votes from black voters (statistics are easier found on a state by state basis)whose vote was based off of his skin color alone.

Voting for a president because of his skin color is ok....but stating it as a fact is not?

just out of curiosity.....are you gay too?

·
Registered
514 Posts
You sad sad individual. It's that liberal attitude like yours, going around insinuating and assuming...The problem we face today was created long before GW was in office, so do your research before you waste my expensive time posting your jargon.
You're right, it was long before GW so why is Obama being judged for everything he does??

Oh, and you still didn't say anything about Bush F'ing up???

·
Registered
428 Posts
so what are you all going to do with your $13 a week? lmao

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You're right, it was long before GW so why is Obama being judged for everything he does??

Oh, and you still didn't say anything about Bush F'ing up???
Your question was already answered by a wonderful individual named "Moeman"

In regards to the 2nd part of your question, this can be answered by simply reading the title of the thread. If for some reason, I feel like discussing GW's mistakes, I will create a new thread in the future.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fyi, I researched users who openly admitted to voting for obama on this website simply by searching "obama" threads...

Most of them haven't logged in in a while...probably because they cant afford internet anymore.

·
Registered
514 Posts
BTW...its a fact that a majority of obama's votes were from black voters (statistics are easier found on a state by state basis)....and a huge percentage of his vote, was based off of his skin color alone.

Voting for a president because of his skin color is ok....but stating it as a fact is not?

just out of curiosity.....are you gay too?

Not to make this a black vs. white issue:

So what if the majority of his votes were black? The majority of McCains were white? You haven't said nothing??? White people DIDN'T vote for Obama because of his skin color? Were you one of those?? The voters wanted and needed something different! With McCain it was gonna be more of the same. Black, White, Mexicans, Asians, etc. voted for Obama!

And to answer your question money, nah I'm not gay!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
fyi, I researched users who openly admitted to voting for obama on this website simply by searching "obama" threads...

Most of them haven't logged in in a while...probably because they cant afford internet anymore.
Well alot of people are cutting back on luxuries or just haven't logged in! So what are you saying??

1 - 20 of 623 Posts