Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

who was *spoiler* yelling and kicking at?

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  senedane 
#1 ·
i saw hopkins on his final qualifying run come out of an apex and had his line blocked by checa who was just getting in laps... it was obviously tcheca'ss fault, he was on the exit line and hopkins was mad as hell and i do not blame him, he looked like he might have been second row after the lap... also what was roberts thinking early in qualifying? he did not give melandri any room and he had to run off the track on a really fast corner while roberts just watched... kenny wasn't running hard, melandri was and had no room to make the corner because roberts was in his line... what was he doing? parking lot cruising laguna during qualifying

#5 ·
I thought it was Chaz Davies. Either way it wasn't intentional. Wasn't like Hopkins was going to get pole or something. Also Davies or Checa was very apologetic on the track, it was not as if either of them was out to mess up his lap. Quite an over reaction by Hopkins, but that's just my opinion.

#11 ·
In an interview Checa stated he slowed down because he saw a yellow flag
and he was only following the rules which is ok but at the same token he
should have at least attempted to get out of the way.

As far as MARCO Roberts stated in an interview that he had mechanical problems so he could not get out of the way he seemed to be upset with what happened

You got to give it to Marco though he rode his heart out
during that race even though he took a beating during that
crash of his the day before i was happy to see him on poduim
He signed for Ducati that is a major blow to Honda but i do
not think they care much about that

#18 ·
Hayden cost himself his own damn race ;-) He continued to loose time even after the upset on every lap... curious as to your logic there. John didn't cost Hayden his race, Hayden cost John... John was upset at the way the weekend turned out, and I don't blame him...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.