Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was this guy that came up to me and showed me some kick ass pictures of me in the bowl turn with the picture on top and a calendar on the bottom. I was rushing to get ready for my next race and he didnt have any of his cards on him. I want to get those pictures from this guy. Anyone know who he was?

Also, anyone know of any other photographers there besides Owenracingphotos.com ???

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
well, beings that you were up at louden, and there was someone carrying around a calendar with dudes in it...

My guess is BigTuna. That sounds like him to a T!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either that or Gecko!

·
Registered
467 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks BT! That was actually what I was looking for and that's the photographer . I knew someone had to get that sequence of me going down in turn 2!

But all I can say is if it ever happens again, I hope it goes down like that!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah..The pictures are great. And his prices are so much more reasonable than Owens. I can't rationalize any of his photo prices.

The only problem is, I can't find the bowl pictures on the site and there is no contact information on the website. He said he is going to be at the 9-3/4 weekend, but I am probably not going to be there. I was invited to coach down at VIR on the 5th, so it might be a bit tough to race up there and then go ALL THE WAY to VA...Though it is tempting to just race Saturday, then travel to VA Sunday, coach Monday then head home.

I have yet to go to VIR ,and the fact that I don't have to pay makes it that much more attractive...Of course I will make up for that in gas money though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts