Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my two brothers titanium m2 yesterday!! installation took about an hour from taking the stuff off to fully back on...only bad part was i didnt put a battery tender on my bike and i had a deads battery. so i charrged her up and finally got her runnin...letm e say this thing is loud!!! niiice growl at low rpms up until about 6 then it screams... i got a small little window from the rain and took her out...i know its just a slip on but i can feel a little difference...still have to wait a bit more until the rain stops.:cwm21:

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
lol
it finally comes. good thing the site was down when it did. welcome to the club

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pics! I am ready to buy a pipe but not so sure how far the M2 Sticks out... The sound... Would you say it's sound level is about normal for an aftermarket pipe or louder?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Pics! I am ready to buy a pipe but not so sure how far the M2 Sticks out... The sound... Would you say it's sound level is about normal for an aftermarket pipe or louder?
I would consider my yoshi pretty loud and I rode with a cbr that had a two bros. The two bros is noticably louder and much deeper.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Don't you love that feeling right before hitting the starter after putting a new pipe on? I have no regrets with my Leo V, congrats.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The feeling right after hitting the starter is better. Second only to hitting the first underpass at 12k.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey sorry guys its moving day today and i wont be able to post pics until tomarrow...maybe...the sound is amazing..kindfa reminds me of a muscle car. its loud though thats for sure but definatley not an annoying loud.. as for how far it sticks out, i dont know what people are saying i think its just fine it sticks out past the tail about an inch or two..not ugle at all...AF i got it on as straight as i could..ill show you in the pics

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
i know mine sticks out somewhat flush with the lines of my bike.
Muscle car... yeah that is a good way of describing the sound, never thought of that one

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey guys looks like im not gonna be able to get pics up like id hoped for today...ill take pics today but i dont have a computer at where im living now so it will hopefull be by this weekend or monday..sorry

·
Registered
35 Posts
yeah, i have the c5 and its terrificly loud. I didnt like how far it stuck out so i shortened it bout 2 inches, it sits back now like alot of the other pipes, and it still has the two brothers logo 100 percent readable

1 - 20 of 23 Posts