Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so whos gonna be at Barber Feb 4/5 with NESBA?
might be cold but hey its tracktime!

·
Registered
947 Posts
How Much Does It Cost To Come Watch?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Just checked it out and I plan on being there. I am in South Atlanta so it wont be too far of a ride. Any other ATL riders heading that way? PM me

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
O2: Just tell them at the gate your here for NESBA and sign the waiver, doesn't cost anything

I'm #409 in B group F4i (hopefully not after this TD though)
I'll be at the VERY end of hot pit wall close to the last turn. it'd be cool to meet some of yall so feel free to drop by. I'll have plenty of red bull if anybody wants some (I always take a case to TDs, lol)

·
Registered
386 Posts
It might be too cold for the 12 hour trek. From what I'm hearing, the track rental rates jumped like a mo fo. I will go, but it will be later in the year.

·
Registered
63 Posts
airforce101t said:
O2: Just tell them at the gate your here for NESBA and sign the waiver, doesn't cost anything

I'm #409 in B group F4i (hopefully not after this TD though)
I'll be at the VERY end of hot pit wall close to the last turn. it'd be cool to meet some of yall so feel free to drop by. I'll have plenty of red bull if anybody wants some (I always take a case to TDs, lol)
Hey Airforce, I'll look for you there. We'll be pulling in pretty late Friday night; probably after 9pm. Do you know how late we can get in there to set up? I like to be able to just show up in the morning & not worry about ez-up etc.

This will be my second time to Barber; first time was in August & it was hot as hell. I pitted up on the hill near the entrance to the track parking lot & regretted it because of how far it was to walk/ride to the track. I'm hoping to find a spot down near the paddock closer to pit in/out.

Thanks,

Danny

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
dragon: yeah i probably wouldn't risk it for such a long drive but ya never know its like 70 here just a couple hours directly west of there and its only a few weeks away

KDX: they say you have to be at the gate by 9 but after you get your armband you can come and go
I'll be there friday night probably gonna try to tech then so I won't have to deal with it the next morning.
I'm just hoping to make it before 9 friday too. I'm in college and have to go home and pick up my dad and load the bike and everything before I can start that way
I'm 18 and apparently alabama law has 19 as the age of majority so I have to have a parent there

anyway see ya'll there

·
Registered
63 Posts
Airforce: You're 18 & doing track days? That is awesome! My head was so far up my ass when I was your age that I am amazingly jealous. You are very lucky indeed.

Guess I'm going to have to leave extra early to try & make it there by 9pm. It's a 7 hour drive for me & I have to stop in Atlanta to pick my bike up from my suspension guys right around rush hour :-(

Thanks for the heads up.

Danny

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep i'm doin alright
have to work a lot but its well worth it
I want to try racing this year so I'm trying to pack in as many TDs as I can

1 - 12 of 12 Posts