Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's going to be where Sat night? I'll be there without my bike :( Probably going to El Torito, maybe the brewery across from starbucks. I'll be posted in the grandstands at Turn 4... Hope to see you there!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tell them there's no better place to get married than monterey... Than you'll be able to make the GP!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Ill be all over. Cannery Row(maybe.. depending on what kinda thugs are down there) and the Wharf. Will be making a fool of myself downtown at the bars... and then drunk-walking back to the hotel.

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,274 Posts
Ill be all over. Cannery Row(maybe.. depending on what kinda thugs are down there) and the Wharf. Will be making a fool of myself downtown at the bars... and then drunk-walking back to the hotel.
we did that one year, or 2... :crackup: hella'fun!

·
Registered
411 Posts
It's tradition. Bringing a friend who has never been to MotoGP before.. so he is going to get an education... LOL

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Who's going to be where Sat night? I'll be there without my bike :( Probably going to El Torito, maybe the brewery across from starbucks. I'll be posted in the grandstands at Turn 4... Hope to see you there!!!

I got fam out in redding bro,

when Im out there Im gonna hit you up!!!!!

Ill be in the paddocks showing my boys the race bikes

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! I'll be with my fam downtown Sat night. Probably stop in Sly McFly's for a few brews.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
This is my first fast bike. My last bike was an 01' EX500 which was a death trap!

how so??? mechanical issues? the rr can be its own death trap if you dont keep your wrist in check, hahaha,

·
Registered
411 Posts
I havent decided yet... Pisses me off that they still cant get Moto2 there.

I will probably ride up Sat night or Sunday morning.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Riding up Sat, from the 661 area maybe through the SFV or up the 5. It would be cool to meet up with some 600rr.net either Sat night or sometime Sunday. My tickets are for Turn 4 Grandstand.

·
Registered
923 Posts
i just bought my tickets so ill be there with few friends...cant wait to be there, its my first time in motogp

1 - 19 of 19 Posts