Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering who is going to laguna seca in september to watch the ama guys? i will be there camping for 3 days.

·
Registered
995 Posts
to do what?

C

·
0 Posts
http://www.laguna-seca.com/Events/index.cfm?EventID=18

For the first time in years two-wheel fans will have two distinct opportunities to see their favorite motorcycle road racing stars at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Defending champion Ben Spies will lead the best that Yamaha, Suzuki, Honda and Kawasaki have to offer in the AMA Superbike Series. Support will be offered in the form of the AMA's Supersport, Superstock and Formula Xtreme classes.

The two-day event will feature all four classes of AMA Superbike racing.
I'll be here!

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
AMA is coming right to my backyard at VIR this weekend. Too bad I'll be at a track day. Honestly, AMA is boring as heck; I almost rather shoot my brains out. Aside from that, I'm really hoping Mladin topples Spies. Want to see the old man put it to the youngan. Have fun in LS. I need to catch a race out west one of these days...

·
923 Track Junkie
248 Posts
i am gonna be a corner worker for these races, anyone else doing it too? Its my first time so I have no idea what to expect.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I will be riding down with a friend from Wisco,hope for good weather as Sept can be a huge mixed bag of crap at times

1 - 6 of 6 Posts