Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The only essential parts I need are; new clutch cable, throttle tube, clips ons, grips, bar ends, and right side mirror.
BUT my fairings are rashed up, casing is rashed up, footpeg is ground down and kinda set at an awkward angle but it is still functional, smoked integrated tail light broke, and i'm missing my passenger footpeg

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry for the cell pics

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
How much is your deductible? If you think you can fix the bike for less than double to the deductible its probably OK to fix it yourself.

What year is the bike?

Depending on the year and miles on the bike, insurance company might total it if you go to them. Its not a bad thing just don't be surprised.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much is your deductible? If you think you can fix the bike for less than double to the deductible its probably OK to fix it yourself.

What year is the bike?

Depending on the year and miles on the bike, insurance company might total it if you go to them. Its not a bad thing just don't be surprised.
Well that's kinda what I was getting at because oem fairings are around $700 alone...if they declare it totaled then I could but it back for cheap..fix it and only track it. It's an 04' rr with almost 17 on the clock. :ponder:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL this is a joke right?
haha sadly, it's not :retard: lol and I did have gear on and it was not on the streets...so this wasn't AS dumb as it sounds :banghead:

·
Registered
171 Posts
With that miles and 04. Most probably its gonna be totaled.

Buying back is a good option. I bought back my totaled 07 for cheap. Fixed it myself and its good to go. U can even use it for street by registering it as salvage.

·
Registered
101 Posts
With that miles and 04. Most probably its gonna be totaled.

Buying back is a good option. I bought back my totaled 07 for cheap. Fixed it myself and its good to go. U can even use it for street by registering it as salvage.
Fairings alone would probably be enough for insurance to it salvage. Especially on an 04.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts