Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Roll call!!!

I got my whole day planned out - No disruption: Will lock all doors, disconnect phone lines, order plenty of pizzas, drinks, set up surround stereo system, chips, dips, I'm set to go man!!!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
fvck I wish I were going. I'll be going for a ride to Palomar and then grilling up some tacos before the race. Go Rossi!!!!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I'll be watching from 3000 miles away in sunny Miami florida.

My guess on the podium. Rossi/Melandri/Pedrosa.

·
Registered
912 Posts
am i the only one pulling for Nicky to repeat 2005?

as soon as this weekend is over, I am gonna start planning for next year. My gf and I are gonna go.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NesNeedsBoost said:
I'll be watching from 3000 miles away in sunny Miami florida.

My guess on the podium. Rossi/Melandri/Pedrosa.
I hope there is at least one American up there. I do think the Americans are going to run away with it this time though. The rest of the world has had a taste of that track and know what to expect now. Hayden, Edwards, Roberts, Hopkins and company are going to have a huge fight on their hands.

I really hope Nicky comes in first for his sake and his chance at a championship. If he doesn't win this race he is all but over as far as getting one. Not to count him out completely though. The guy has alot of skill and anything is possible.

Deep down inside I would absolutely love to see Hopkins win. The guy has had all the bad luck in the world and deserves it more than anyone.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For me, it doesn't matter if Nicky wins it or not. Just having MotoGP on American soil again is awesome enough for me!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'm not ready but I'm leaving around 7am tomorrow and I'm going to spend all three days there. If anybody else is there and wants to hang out give me a call (530) 210 4022.

·
Registered
729 Posts
im leaving from philly airport at 8am!!!! got my tickets in the mail, hotel, rentacar..... im set!!! Jealous that a nerd from south jersey is going and your not? heh jk

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
got the 50" plasma ready to go, got the necessary snacks, got the wife prepared to leave the house and shop, and have my year and a half year old already making motorcycle noises. we are both ready to go!!!

·
Woman Can Handle A LOT of Beef
2,009 Posts
I'm here guys.... rock and roll

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I watched that DTK movie.....Rossi seems like half a fag to me. Hayden is a HOSS and so is the other dude on the yammi.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts