Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who Has Done The Longet Wheelie On Their RR In Which Gear? And You Use A Clutch Popping Or Bounce And Gas?? Any tips will help im doing it but a little, it gets little scarry lol

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
When it comes to wheelies Ceph is the man on this site.

·
Registered
920 Posts
i like nice long walks on the beach

just kidding

my "technique" was foot in bar 2nd gear with +19 55 mph way high rpms so i had a ton of engine brake...just cruised along with my knee against the rear seat, foot in the 12bar...i was rockin 5 milers or so consitantly, one day i just decided to see how far i could go

o6oorr i see your from stl, do you ride with farley and them, 'sitdown' steve, localboyz, painterdude, or any of them?..

·
Registered
969 Posts
Hehe... I rode with all them cats today (not farley, but all others mentiond) even Guru just happen to show up. Good times!!
I met that dude with pink cage & HQ sticker on front upper. All them guys were killin it. Might even go ride on the Memorial Ride tomorrow, that they have set up (Rain pending on if I go.) But anywho o6oorr if you wanna ride hit us up!!

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
Blizzle RR said:
Hehe... I rode with all them cats today (not farley, but all others mentiond) even Guru just happen to show up. Good times!!
I met that dude with pink cage & HQ sticker on front upper. All them guys were killin it. Might even go ride on the Memorial Ride tomorrow, that they have set up (Rain pending on if I go.) But anywho o6oorr if you wanna ride hit us up!!
haha, you go on the Mopar ride tomorrow... tell Guru i want my apple pie, lol. wish we could make it down, but i ain't got the cash to haul down.

i still got a few HQ stickers left, if you wanna rock one too.

·
Registered
920 Posts
guru is a hell of a nice dude, they all rep hq strong

dude with the pink cage is a burnout master ha, his name is slippin me right now but all those guys are the ****

if you want an hq sticker and you go to the mopar ride i think blade will be there on his silver bob marley triumph...he always has stickers and info on our rides and stuff

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried doing it yesterday struggled at first but then picked it up very nicely and high but hit my chin against the damn windscreen its still huts like bitch.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
929rrFTP said:
my "technique" was foot in bar 2nd gear with +19 55 mph way high rpms so i had a ton of engine brake...just cruised along with my knee against the rear seat, foot in the 12bar...i was rockin 5 milers or so consitantly, one day i just decided to see how far i could go
Haha foot in 12 bar is FIB! I keep it real on the freeway with a basic stagger step 3rd gear or a tall as 2nd gear sit down buring that rear brake. I like to throw it up on the on ramp, cruise by a few exits then drop it when im ready to take my exit. I'm never on the freeway for more than about 3 or 4 miles so I think thats my longest ...

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
what is FIB?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts