1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i know, i know!!! elijah wood!

C

·
0 Posts
Cool! Did he have anything to say about his bike failure last weekend?

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
That's a low blow. Funny though.

cvlighthouse said:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cvlighthouse said:

No mate. I taunted him a little about not doing a burnout on the stage when he rode on to get his award. I didn't rally talk about the current season, Just a little about laguna and how mad riders are in barcelona. Seemed a cool chap in person though. It was funny I was only hoping to get a handshake and congrat him. But soon as I mentioned bikes he shimmed his chair over and talked for 15 mins. Made my day anyhow! :)

C

·
0 Posts
Easty said:
No mate. I taunted him a little about not doing a burnout on the stage when he rode on to get his award. I didn't rally talk about the current season, Just a little about laguna and how mad riders are in barcelona. Seemed a cool chap in person though. It was funny I was only hoping to get a handshake and congrat him. But soon as I mentioned bikes he shimmed his chair over and talked for 15 mins. Made my day anyhow! :)
That's rad. So what else did he have to say? Did he like Laguna? Also, do you know what happened to his bike? Engine failure? Top end?? Out of gas? lol

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
"Did he ask you to take a spin on his scooter?" He came on an R1. (well onto the stage) probably by maybach liket eh rest of us to the event. ;)

I didn't talk about the current season, Figure he deserves a timeout from current issues. He was a little negative about his ride at laguna at first. When I told him I was there and thought it was amazing how he did against some of the guys that have done so much time on that track. he perked up a little and said it was completely different than any european tracks and was really looking forward to it this year.

I also met Jay key from jamiroquai, there my favorite band of all time.. Awesome weekend. And followed this up by driving upto the italian border for the monte GP. life is sweet sometimes.

C

·
0 Posts
Yes it is, and you are living it up! Are you going to Laguna this year? If so, I'm following you around since you have such good luck ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts