Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm thinking about it - Daytona seemed a bit... off. I've never been to a race though. You planning to ride or drive?

·
Registered
363 Posts
I might be able to go. I am thinking of doing the trackday there through FastTrack the weekend prior!

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm going fosho, I went last year for sundays race and have ridden the track 3 times and it's so worth seeing the pros. And u can dvr the race anyways.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
I wanted to but found out today that i have to go to Miramar all weekend for work. Fack i need to find a boss who understands why this is a bad weekend for work.

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
HMMM... looks like i found what im doing this weekend... i live about 30-40 min from fontucky (fontana) see u whores there!!!

anybody have a link for the tickets???

·
Registered
974 Posts
fcuk was supposed to go, but I have a wedding sat and now a last minute cruise to hawaii starting sunday instead so it's speed channel time.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I will be there i for practice

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
ill be there...can you get tix at the door? i was just about to buy them online and wasnt too thrilled about that $12 surcharge for will call =/

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yes...you can get tickets at the gate....and double bonus...free parking. Great day of practice and qualifying today...the booths and vendors were getting set-up in the infield. Shoud be some great racing ! :banger:

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
i'll be there ! anyone ridin from sd?

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
pretty good racin goin on there...turnout was much better than last year too i think

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
watched the racing on tv. some good fvckin racing in superbike and fx!
havent enjoyed an AMA race on tv like i did with this past wknd's races!!
wished they televised the supersport class. i wanted to see elena myers and how she rides.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts