• Deny deny deny.

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to make sure i wasn't the only one in the boat so in love with modding my RR (even though i cant ride it atm) it'd prolly be cheaper for me to pick up a drug like meth. Anyone else in this boat?

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
Most of us got two addictions going on RR.net addiction and RR mod addiction

·
Registered
805 Posts
sometimes it's as easy as just getting a little paint and going to its finer pieces, but some days I just want to pull the tank off and make sure everything's good. If I had the money right now, I'd def have a full titanium exhaust project going.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Am I right to think that those who voted 'yes' to 'My Mod Addiction is Worse than Crack Addiction' must have or have had a crack addiction? Otherwise how would they know?

Having said that the same would apply to those who vote 'no'. As what would they be comparing it against otherwise?

Getting back to the spirit of the poll, I am completely addicted, to everything that gives me a buzz...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I used to be...I am a recovering addict. Now I spend my money paying off debt (accumualted from the RR addiction and the TRACKDAY addiction...)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm a certified modding addict. I can not leave anything I own stock. Sometimes I have new parts waiting before I even own a new toy hahaa

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
The addiction can be beneficial some times i got rid of the cancer sticks addiction
and used the RR modification as a motive to do it been smoke free for 6 years now

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Chrisw

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
Chrisw

·
Registered
354 Posts
rage, you at ft rich?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
haha, same here, but its visa :/

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
not a week goes by that i dont add anything to her, or me for the bike..scroll through ebay daily, on here daily, go down to the garage daily to do some thing, even if its to wash the dirty rags for her to get fresh ones weekly :)
meanwhile my V8 car sits in the driveway getting dirty, cobwebs on it, barely driven..even in the rain i hop on the bike and waive by to the car..Poor car..lol and its not like its a crap car, its in great condition..just not as exciting, fast, toll free, traffic free etc

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I'm totally with ya on this one man!!!

You wanna know what though??

Excessive spending and modding isnt what scares me...
What scares me the most is I know someday there will be nothing left I can do to her....
And thats whats gunna cost the most.... Because I'm going to have to buy a new bike and start it over all again!!!

:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts