Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Debt Management Counselor
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to know why these threads are being closed? you would think that you would want to weed out the crap on here but instead of letting them go they get locked down or you get the "be patient, im sure there is a good reason for this" crap.

i will be the first to admit that i am far from perfect but i do my dead level best to keep everything on the up and up with my customers. but here i am having to compete with these "companies" that are getting a bad rap after bad rap on here.

how does taking up for these guys HELP the members on here? i dont understand. please enlighten me.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
hahhaa, i feel you man. lot of these guys are rookies, and it seems when they fukup it gets brushed under the rug by the powers that be.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
You'll get no answer... I agree with you completely.... They're not gonna "weed out" anybody that brings them money, not matter how bad they suck.

·
30,000 pounds of bananas
966 Posts
Come on Brad. You know why...

That bashing has gone on for over a month and nothing has come of it... Except allow those to take it way off topic. Demented will no longer be a vendor here after the 10th. The point has been made and received by myself.

Stew

hahhaa, i feel you man. lot of these guys are rookies, and it seems when they fukup it gets brushed under the rug by the powers that be.
Are you kidding me.... I dont brush anything under the rug.

·
Debt Management Counselor
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on Brad. You know why...

That bashing has gone on for over a month and nothing has come of it... Except allow those to take it way off topic. Demented will no longer be a vendor here after the 10th. The point has been made and received by myself.

Stew

im not talking about just him stew. there are others.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Like he mentioned before, its not a democracy. We dont vote on these things. Its up to them, not us.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
It's all about the money..nothing more... And as soon as you post a thread like this, they will either lock it or they will send you a pm to keep the conversation private.. meanwhile the members and the vendors that are here for positive reasons end up with the $hit stick!

·
30,000 pounds of bananas
966 Posts
im not talking about just him stew. there are others.
Let me know what ones. I will have a look at them.

It's all about the money..nothing more... And as soon as you post a thread like this, they will either lock it or they will send you a pm to keep the conversation private.. meanwhile the members and the vendors that are here for positive reasons end up with the $hit stick!
Youre out of line dude... Not once have i ever stood up for a vendor that was in the wrong.

Its becasue members like you jump in with useless comments taking away from the topic at hand.

Stew

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
I'm w/ lexuz though...

There's been plenty of times when I read up on the specific vendor, found consistent "bad" feedback, deicided not to order, and shortly after "bad vendor" reports go up. What IF I had actually made the purchase. (And bike parts aren't cheap lol). And with these economic times, getting ripped off is the last thing people need.

I see his point of view and I'm Not trying to rant. More like thanking those vendors who consistenly keep up the good work and for the honesty and loyalty of MOST members. Its one of the main reasons i love this place.

·
HONDAholic
916 Posts
i agree with the OP, but i also agree that the admins/mods, won't let money control who stays or goes! They have to find out whats going on with a vendor, they can't just ban without cause!

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Its nice to see Stew come around more often and clean house. I'm with Brad and know there are a few bad apples, and to the newbs it gives the vendors on here a bad rap as a whole. But I know there are some good vendors on here that will definitely get my business in the future.

I'll admit though I am guilty of some spaming some of those threads, so I can see why they are closed. Its hard to stay on topic sometimes and once you let a thread get highjacked its out of any ones hands.

I guess 600rr.net as a community should just keep the gloves on in these threads and stay as " close " to on topic as possible. I'll try and keep the funny related pics to a minimum on these subjects:toothy4:

·
Moto GSpizzle
7,778 Posts
says the man holding the broom :all_cohol

haha im j/k

seriously ya gotta give everyone a chance. not 100% of dealings are going to go good no matter who you are, and someone young and new to sales are going to make more mistakes. i can understand giving EVERYONE a chance to correct wrongs, but for people to post about people's products who havent even ordered anything need to stop.
Demented apparently failed and i stayed out of it when there is so much i wanted to say but i didnt. you know why? I DIDNT BUY FROM HIM. therefore i have no room to talk about his service, and i know over half the people on his ass havent either. im not standing up for him im just sayin...

...sure looks like a good day to ride :toothy4:

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Youre out of line dude... Not once have i ever stood up for a vendor that was in the wrong.
Its becasue members like you jump in with useless comments taking away from the topic at hand.

Stew
How am I out of line???? and my topic was directed to the topic at hand... once again, you guys flexing muscles when people say what you don't like to hear.... I'm done here...it's a lost cause with "people like you" .

·
Registered
191 Posts
:bs:

If everyone was perfect, this forum would be lame-o. Im not saying that we need to stir the pot, but everyone has an oppinion.
I only come to this forum now when I am totally bored. I can only take so much ignorance in a given day.

·
Registered
216 Posts
As a newbie on this site I was very skeptic to buy anything from any one. Brad, I was lucky I came across you when I was in real need to get them skinz. I contacted you a few times about it, but I was skeptic to do business with you too, because of all the crap on this site. But I did alil searching on you on the site, and no one had anything bad to say about you. So I took my chances, for right now your about the only vendor I'd do business with on this site. I am still skeptical about any one else.

Btw those sharkskinz are holding up great!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts