Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Does anyone else have this problem?
Some days I have to work a long workday as I'm sure many people do. After working 12+ hrs straight(yeah, yeah, I'm sure some people do this a lot, but I don't) all I want to do is come home and have at least five ******* minutes to sit down, drink a beer, take a piss, whatever....anything without being told anything else to do or bothered no matter how minute any request is. Now I understand there's the ocassional emergency or whatever but for the most part taking out the trash, feeding the dogs, or recording stupid Survivor can wait just a few f'ing minutes!!!!

OK, rant off. I feel better now.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LonelyRR said:
Tell your wife to work for 12hrs...Too see how you feel
Sad thing is, most days she does work longer than me.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Man, I feel for you. Often times I wonder if the significant other realizes the fact that all they do is focus on you, you, you. Your just like, "FFFFuUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKK"!!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
GA_RR said:
Sad thing is, most days she does work longer than me.
My wife usually works later the me too. BUT...

The one time or so that i work late i just want to come home and relax and watch the LOSER phillies..but NOO she has to ask me all these dumb f-ing questions that I just don't give a s$#t about...... The married life.. gotta love it. :(

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I feel your pain, I normally work 12hour days 4-5days a week (+45min travel each way)
and know that exact feeling of just wanting to come home and relax before being bombarded with yapp yapp yapp.

Fortunately though I now work a graveyard shift, so when I get home everyone is asleep.....except for that DAMN CAT (hers) talk about annoying.

Anywho.....keep your chin up and don't let that **** get to ya.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hehe, my gf has already told me (and i quote!) "i know you are married to your bike, and i am just the mistress..." hehehe, life is good.....

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Happens to me every day. I just want to relax, not shop, or clean, or do laundry, or take out the trash, or clean the cat box or anything else she won't do which is pretty much everything. Women!

·
Registered
605 Posts
Heeheeee guess im pretty lucky then, my wife rides a gixxer 600 and its in about a million peices in the garage, she is ordering me into the garage to mess around with bikes at the moment, and thats great, cause thats were the beer is :)

·
eh-TEE-OH-clez
1,960 Posts
Do what the japanese do. Don't go straight home. Go to a bar, and get a drink. Something mellow. Scotch on the rocks. Just relax for a bit and THEN go home.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
GA_RR said:
all I want to do is come home and have at least five ******* minutes to sit down, drink a beer, take a piss, whatever....anything without being told anything else to do or bothered no matter how minute any request is.
I feel the exact same way when I get to work, not when I'm finished! Wonder what that could mean...

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Just say NO! Works for me. I get myself situated then I'll do **** she wants. Maybe! hehehe

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
you gotta tell her something, brother. i told my wife that when i come home, leave me be for a while, i gots to un-wind. after a brief period of cooling down, then we'll talk about kitties or flowers or whatever... i was very up-front about having MY time to just relax, if you don't you could go insane- it's been clinically proven!

and when she sys she wants "her timer to herself", that's when you go for a long ride on the RR! :cool:

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Its so funny to me how we can all be here at roughly the same point in our lives discussing how we deal with the evil side kicks! My time is running very short...June 11th is the day.

But we already live together, so I know what you're saying, believe me! If it not right when you come home, its the instant that you actually get in the process of doing something else. aaaarrrgghhh

1 - 20 of 39 Posts