Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.....to good people?? (Just Venting)
My g/f is only 21 (same as me)..Her older sister is a W***E who always starts **** and has everything handed to her and my g/f is the responsible one who does things for her family and is a very nice,innocent person.She doesn't ask for much from anyone (except from me.lol) and her parents had her driving this POS Explorer that was totally unsafe and they wouldn't help her get a safe,reliable car,nor would they even co-sign on a loan(not b/c of money,her mom is a manager at Bell Canada and makes killer dough) that she would've paid back on her own..Finally she's got a little credit going and she was able to get a loan and she bought my sister's mint 95 Civic Coupe a few days ago.She absolutely loves the car and the fact that she did it all on her own made her feel really proud of herself,as was I proud to see what she had done for herself.Her loser sister was trying to find ways to put down the car any way that she could (it has higher km's,but the car is mint,yet her sister talks **** and drives a pounded and rusty 97 Crappalier that her parent paid too much for) and her parents were a little messed up over the fact that she did this on her own and because of that,they have no control over the car whatsoever,as they'd like to.Last night,on her way to my house to pick me up,she was going up the offramp and a f***ing deer ran right into the side of her car.She got to my house and she was so upset,she was crying and so on.I kept telling her don't worry about the car,it's her health that is important,the same way I told myself when I wiped out on my RR .The damages are:Right side front fender,passenger door,hood,right signal lamp.Her insurance company is trying to scam her by sending her to this craphole shop that I've never even heard of,just so they can save money,but I'll make sure she goes to a legit shop that I've seen results from,or I'll die trying.It just sucks that things like this happen to people who work hard and are still crapped on.It just kills me to see her go through this after being so excited about her new car.Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Dude, that sucks, but, a deer running into her car is not the end of the world, nor is your girlfriend getting crapped on by some higher being. It's just that, a deer hit her car, nothing else, deal. But I do understand, sometimes it seems like things just don't go your way, everyone has that once in a while.
Keep smiling, get it fixed, get on with it. She's not dead, or paralyzed.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea,I know it's not anyones fault that a deer hit her.I'm just saying that after driving that POS Explorer,she finally got a good car then $hit happens.lol..I guess you could say this vent was not just brought on by the accident,but the others mentioned,and the BS I have to sit there and witness from her family.It's been eating at me for a looong time.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Good people will always be shat on by others, its what we do after that that makes us good people over them

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
calamity happens for a reason its a test in your ability to
bounce back and punch back at life and in your faith
and a lot of times its a blessing in disguise you got to
reach in to the positivness of the situation you yourself
know for a fact you were lucky can i get an AMEN

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
formergixxer,I agree completely with what you said.My g/f has only gotten stronger since each and every misfortune,and she'll only continue to be an even better person.People like her are definitely few and far between.

Moe,true words spoken,bro.I'm not huge on religion,nor do I know much about it,but I strongly believe everything happens for a reason.It just really sucks that bad things happen to any innocent person,ya know? But she's ok so it's all about getting that car fixed so she can love it some more.lol

·
Registered
735 Posts
Bad things will always happen you just to turn it into a positive. Learn from it. Take that knowlege and pass it on. i.e. if you had crappy parents make sure that you are a good parent to your child. just my $0.02

·
Registered
893 Posts
tomorrow will be a better day...

like the other day i was sooooooo pissed off at work i was about to walk out.. WELL the very next day my manager comes to me giving me a promotion...

and a few girl problems finally got solved too ;)

H

·
0 Posts
i believe in karma.. in the end good ppl will be on top.. i have known a few "bad" ppl and they got what they deserved..

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the comments everyone.As far as the deer goes,I didn't get a chance to look for it once she picked me up,but today we went to where she hit it and there was no sign of the deer..I definitely would've had my hunting buddies clean it for me.I love that stuff.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts