Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to admit it, but there have been a few times where I've been trailing a Ducati and I always wondered why their exhaust fumes smell different from my RR. I know nothing about Ducati, is it a different engine oil they use, or fuel? :???:

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
pasta, LOL!

funny how this could keep going but there's nothing about a Ducati that would make it smell any different from any other bike.

·
Registered
242 Posts
When would you ever be BEHIND a Ducati? Usually, they're the ones smelling OUR exhaust. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
RevLars said:
When would you ever be BEHIND a Ducati? Usually, they're the ones smelling OUR exhaust. :mrgreen:
Cause they can't stop as fast as us either :lol2:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When faced with a lot of blind curves, I usually like to have someone riding in front of me, if someone is going to get fcked, it won't be me! :twisted:

·
Registered
423 Posts
he could have had that fuel additive that makes your exhaust smell like blueberry, strawberry and stuff like that they sell that stuff at seco

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think it's maybe that the ones I was behind, had all emission devices removed or were using different type of gas. I remember the smell from the races.
Doesn't really smell like pasta or blue berries.
:roll:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts