Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
I've wondered the same thing, because what keeps people from driving behind you from writing down your license and doing the same thing!!??

D

·
0 Posts
I've wondered the same thing, because what keeps people from driving behind you from writing down your license and doing the same thing!!??
People driving behind you on the road have a far lesser chance of knowing exactly what goodies you have on your bike unlike people on an online forum do.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
People driving behind you on the road have a far lesser chance of knowing exactly what goodies you have on your bike unlike people on an online forum do.
lol who cares bout the goodies on the bike.. you just take the bike which is better than any goodies on a bike :icon_lol:

and you can tell what goodies when its parked at a parking lot

D

·
0 Posts
lol who cares bout the goodies on the bike.. you just take the bike which is better than any goodies on a bike :icon_lol:

and you can tell what goodies when its parked at a parking lot
People have been known to steal people's bikes based on the stuff they have on it from what they see on online forums. A bike is just a bike to the normal thief, but to someone who knows what is on the bike, they can get a whole lot more then a few grand. That's why.

And people in a parking lot can't see what you have underneath anything. Wheels, sprocket, chain, exhaust, brakes, fairings, and that's about all of what they can see. Internal stuff in the airbox and engine...if you can see that stuff in a parking lot, I'm sure the bike is worthless.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Bring it on!!!! You might get in, but not without me knowing and you aren't leaving I can promise you this!!!! T

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
thieves are cancer. and i have a cure. its called a double barrell shotty

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Looks like rennsport but I can't find that style. T

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Got it.
Pirelli Inters

Designed to give GOOD GRIP IN DAMP CONDITIONS.

MTR25 and MTR26 also offer EXCELLENT GRIP ON A DRYING TRACK.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
the chance of some thief on this site going to your city to steal your bike is small.

some people live in the same city lol so its not like it would be hard and i thought this forum was askin why people cover them up in PICTURES online lol

and i cover mine up because im a female and i have enough stalkers as it is i dont need anymore and i dont want my bike stolen

they have websites that if you put in a tag number it will give you all of someones info name address DOB everything

overall its just a smart thing to do especially on the world wide web :five:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts