Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know riding a motorcycle can shorten your life or change your lifestyle drastically and yet you are still willing to take that risk.

Here is the essence of why you ride a motorcycle:
The thrill of being at one with a two-wheeled machine that weighs only some hundred pounds is one of the purest ways to get from point A to B, and the risks involve sometimes even heighten that enjoyment.

As for me, I would like to modify the statement above to be the following:
The thrill of being at one with a two-wheeled machine that weighs only some hundred pounds is one of the purest ways to kick someone's ass in the twisties, and the risks involve sometimes even heighten that enjoyment. LOL.

So, fu&king dudes/dudettes why do you ride a motorcycle?
To find a partner or friends? To belong to a big community? To be a poser? To be a cheapskate (don't want to spend money on the gas)? Or to be an a$$ like demented?

Tell us!!! Tell us!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
I ride for the thrill. The acceleration, corner carving and the feeling of being strapped to a rocket. I’ve always loved fast things. I have a 600+ RWHP Camaro with Nitrous and I just sold my 500HP Diesel truck, so this was the obvious progression.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
In the words of William Wallis(or some dude who wrote the scripts for Braveheart), "Every man dies, not every man really lives".

I ride to be like that guy.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<this has already been answered. Some1 beat you too it by month lol... all your answer can be found here....>

Sorry, I didn't mean to duplicate that post.

Maybe the answers this time will be different due to less or more invincibility.

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
i ride for the same reason you ask all these bloody questions

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Cause I love it
I need Adrenaline in my body daily
The roads the Scenery The people you meet there is soo much more it's just
so amazing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts