Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really don't get it....I am a big guy.... 6'2" @ 300lbs and I was on my bike ALL day....2 full tanks of riding and half a tank of practicing wheelies. I basically started out @ 11:30 and rode til 5 pm and I only got off the bike 3 times.....

My butt doesn't and didn't hurt at all....man up fellas....makes me wonder what a corbin seat would feel like....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I must agree with everyone else, I can ride for about 45 minutes and my butt feels like I have been sitting on concrete for days.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
sorry, but that seat is a plank. everytime i ride the twisties or anything longer than an hour or 2 without a break, my booty is killin me. a corbin seat would be nice...

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I commute on my bike daily....80 miles one way, 160 miles a day. I have NO issue on my seat what-so-ever....I just can't bring myself to try to understand what you guys are talking about....not after the last 25k on the bike...sheesh!

·
Registered
14,359 Posts
I've never complained about the seat, but I spend a lot of hours on a mountain bike with a carbon shell of a seat with a little leather covering it.

The RR seat is comfy.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i ride my bike 70 miles a day and have no problem with the seat but... i went up to laconia and did non stop riding up there and it makes me never want to ride a rr that long again.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
If i'm moving around on the seat and stuff its not too bad, but riding straight highway for about hour and half plus my ass started to hurt and after it started to hurt there was nothing I could do about it, changing positions etc.
but I hangen in there....I'm going to have to condition myself.......LOL

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
if you weight 300 pounds then you probably have a bit more ass padding then most of us!!

That ish hurts my ass after about 1.5 hours. I could deal with it tho. Just gotta shift from side to side every now and again.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I really don't get it....I am a big guy.... 6'2" @ 300lbs and I was on my bike ALL day....2 full tanks of riding and half a tank of practicing wheelies. I basically started out @ 11:30 and rode til 5 pm and I only got off the bike 3 times.....

My butt doesn't and didn't hurt at all....man up fellas....makes me wonder what a corbin seat would feel like....
because you got off the bike. try a 5 hr ride, non stop and get back to us.

·
Registered
121 Posts
at 205lbs the rides i took on the bike never bothered me but now at 180lbs, after riding for about a hour I start to get uncomfortable, so i guess i lost some padding in that area

·
Registered
805 Posts
the first night I took my bike out I rode with some buddies for 150 miles till 5am, other then the usual thigh and back pain from not riding, my ass was fine!

oh, wait, forgot to mention when I bought my bike it had a corbin seat on it:fock: :hello2:
I'm a 6'1" 200lb rider

1 - 20 of 81 Posts