Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious as to why fellow riders crave these exhaust so much???

Is it the:

Price?

Style?

Exhaust Note?

Power?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Leo Vince...
1. Exhaust note
2. Style

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well my personal number 1s are SATO and ARATA.

I've seen and heard those exhausts they are the best to me.

Every yohi and two brother's exhaust I've heard are either loud and annoying or loud and raspy.

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
Well my personal number 1s are SATO and ARATA.

I've seen and heard those exhausts they are the best to me.

Every yohi and two brother's exhaust I've heard are either loud and annoying or loud and raspy.
Arata FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no offense, exhaust is shaped like a penis. :toothy4:
LOL!!!!!! Man, your a funny guy.

Another thing is, I could never, ever, ever, justify me spending over $800 for and akrapovic slip-on.

Why in the world is that exahaust so expensive???

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
LOL!!!!!! Man, your a funny guy.

Another thing is, I could never, ever, ever, justify me spending over $800 for and akrapovic slip-on.

Why in the world is that exahaust so expensive???
haha. thanks. i like having fun and being sarcastic at times.

anyway, yea i agree. i dont why they are expensive. any of the top exhausts.
im tryin to get an Arata for my hoe8! fvckin expensive. i cant even get people to buy my 05 Arata. lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I chose the Leo based on exhaust note and style. Only installed it the other day & havn't been for a ride yet as the bikes still apart doing other mods but so far I'm happy with my choice.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I chose the Leo based on exhaust note and style. Only installed it the other day & havn't been for a ride yet as the bikes still apart doing other mods but so far I'm happy with my choice.

It looks good. That looks like a targa FE.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It looks good. That looks like a targa FE.
Yup, Targa FE. I had to modify it a little bit as the FE and slipon have the same mounting points to the bike and I couldn't get them both on. So I just chopped off the top bits of the FE brackets, bent it a bit more and bolted it onto the slipon bracket.

I would have loved to go with an Tripage / integrated taillight style but I just know I'd constantly be getting pulled up and defected for that over here.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thee place for the Automotive Enthusiast to Colaborate with others. A central place to track your automotive customizations to your vehicle, water craft, air craft, or ATV.

You'll be able to Create your project in your Garage, Marina, or Hanger.

Once you've created your project, you have access to the various vendors, shops, and creative sources needed to fuel your project...

Once you're happy with your results, or would just like to part ways with your project, simply select to market your project, and instantly it's up for sale..

Allowing users access to the various sources and resources used to create the project...

No more having to write large articles, or rant and rave about your project... All the information is there and ready to be reviewed by the buyer at your discretion....

Are you also a Mechanic, or D.I.Y is your hobbie, then add that too your profile, as Enthusiast may need your help, you'll be able to market your skills directly to the people who need it, which allows you to spend more time doing what you love...

This is all happening at CovetedPerformance.com

http://www.CovetedPerformance.com
Where's a moderator at when you need em??????

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup, Targa FE. I had to modify it a little bit as the FE and slipon have the same mounting points to the bike and I couldn't get them both on. So I just chopped off the top bits of the FE brackets, bent it a bit more and bolted it onto the slipon bracket.

I would have loved to go with an Tripage / integrated taillight style but I just know I'd constantly be getting pulled up and defected for that over here.
It's good that you didn't go with the Tripage because they don't fit snug under the tail and there is a little gap as well.

Also, some cops and states have issues with it and can ticket you because they don't "physically" see a turn signals on the rear of your bike.

Yeah, it's stupid, but it happens.

·
T. BOTM Winner 10/11
4,508 Posts
i picked the leo because it was more affordable, but still looked and sounded great

·
Registered
370 Posts
I picked Yosh...overall nice design, high pitch sounds

Why expensiive ? Coz its built for superbike..so super expensive

·
Registered
251 Posts
I have an akrapovic that I got used for super cheap when I got my bike. I liked the look and sound of it and I seem to remember that there really weren't THAT many aftermarket exhausts for my bike at the time.

If I had to do it all over again my first choice would be a used Akro, partially just because it's something I am familiar with but also because I really do love it. My second choice would be Arata and I can tell you it would almost be a toss-up. It would just come down to finding one for a good price (in relation to MSRP, not each other.)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts