Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner never bashed gay marriage nor did he bring it up. He was asked a question and he answered politely. Now cities are banning him from opening stores there. Liberals are the discriminating ones. This country Is making me sad

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
795 Posts
I agree with you on this one. He answered honestly and he's allowed to have his own opinion on it. I've seen pictures of these stores vandalized and everything. It's ridiculous. I guess in the end, Chic-Fil-A won anyways. I never heard of them before this. Now, everyone in the country has heard of them.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Sad isn't the word It's become pathetic it's like walking into a bar and asking the owner if he thinks selling beer to hard working men and women is his right. Then trying to slander his buisness because he answered exactly how you expected him to.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Dont you know its only a free country when it benefits those that feel they arent getting a fair shake.

I love how its horrible for him to say he believes a marriage is between a man and a woman. But its ok to say you believe it can be between whoever.

Just a quick heads up to those that believe a marriage is between anything other than a man and woman...

YOU JUST KILLED THE HUMAN RACE...

Steve + John = who carries the baby
Jen + Jessica = sperm anyone....

End of story

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dont you know its only a free country when it benefits those that feel they arent getting a fair shake.

I love how its horrible for him to say he believes a marriage is between a man and a woman. But its ok to say you believe it can be between whoever.

Just a quick heads up to those that believe a marriage is between anything other than a man and woman...

YOU JUST KILLED THE HUMAN RACE...

Steve + John = who carries the baby
Jen + Jessica = sperm anyone....

End of story
I don't think population will be an issue for a while. Traffic is bad enough as it is

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Chik Fil-A
Has the best chicken sandwiches!
:+1::banger::banger:

i dont give two shits what the ceo thinks. he could tell me he doesnt support street bikes or their riders doesnt mean im gonna boycott there delicious sandwiches. this whole thing is fawking retarded

/endrant

think im gonna have chic fil-a for lunch tomorrow

·
Registered
493 Posts
:+1::banger::banger:

i dont give two shits what the ceo thinks. he could tell me he doesnt support street bikes or their riders doesnt mean im gonna boycott there delicious sandwiches. this whole thing is fawking retarded

/endrant

think im gonna have chic fil-a for lunch tomorrow
+2 10char!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Mmmmm chicken

·
Registered
663 Posts
I support chik-fil-a when I'm hungry, and boycott them when I'm not.
Haha, I love that.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Just gotta feel sorry for the gay cashiers who have to sit there and listen to someone who goes on a "I'm glad this place hates the gays" rant and the straight ones that have to listen to a "I'm never eating here again because this place hates the gays".

No one wins in this, it's pointless for both sides.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Chick-fil-a is awesome, however It's sad that this country has people who care more about what the owner said then all the people who were killed at the Colorado shooting, and the people who care so much about animal abuse and anti fighting dogs but you can watch two guys beat each others ass on tv. This country has become soooooo politically correct it makes me sick.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
787 Posts
That's society.. **** happens then move on to the next attention getter... look how many people slow for accidents. Were a society that would rather record someone getting assaulted rather than help them. Look how fast Starbucks and those mayors were like we support you.. don't want to offend anyone...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts