Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought i would post up she is mad because in the last month i have orderd the following.
white and silver repsol fairings
d3 grips
d3 bar ends
stomp grips
barracuda tank protector
520kit -1+2 black sprocket black chain
new bike stands front and back
and cool lil work chair with magnetic parts tray attached.
i just dont understan why she dont understand hahahahaha.
where is the mail man already.:banger::banger::cruising::cruising:

·
Registered
270 Posts
hahaha congrats on the parts list...dont know why she would be mad...all good stuff there

·
Registered
169 Posts
nice parts list man gettem on and lets see them. You know my wife was the same way then she said hell with cant stop me anyway....

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice parts list man gettem on and lets see them. You know my wife was the same way then she said hell with cant stop me anyway....
just the waiting game now:banger:

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
They are always mad any way what difference does it make

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
true that im trying to bang out the cheap stuff before the expensive stuff rims rotors etc. this is her warm up

·
Registered
40 Posts
man thats funny, my wife gets that way too, mostly when i go ride for 6-8 hours a day and then head into work...i only do it two weekends a month though...don't get it...lol

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
220 Posts
At least you got all those new toys. =D My ex broke up with me because I decided to save up all my money (despite dinner and gifts every once in a while) to buy my 600RR. She felt neglected (very untrue), she was dumb anyway. Together for a year and a half and she breaks it off because of my love for two wheels.. LOL. But now I have a new girlfriend that rumbles between my legs, never says no, and always says, "Go HARDER! Go FASTER! More More More!" ;D

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah my wife got me alot of stuff for my r6 when we were dating not so much these days.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts