Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Siiick...hmm, i wonder which would be more difficult to control, a 1000cc turbo or that 500!? Mmm...

·
Registered
912 Posts
The only bad part about owning a GP bike is that you'll only be laughed at unless you can ride it to the limits.. and if you could, then you wouldn't be buying one.
That's what I was thinking. It would really be a blow to the ego to go out to the track on that thing and get passed by someone who REALLY knows how to ride.

·
fall down 7times get up 8
1,497 Posts
that aprilia kit is for sure motogp insanity
but think i would want the newer 4 stroke technology
i know i'd never be able to ride the two strokes for all they're worth, probably not even near 60% of it's capabilities
now that i think about it, the four strokes would be too scary as well :crackup:

The only bad part about owning a GP bike is that you'll only be laughed at unless you can ride it to the limits.. and if you could, then you wouldn't be buying one.
very few of the actual riders, in the current series, could ride these things to their limits. a well tuned 500cc two stroke dirt bike is difficult/very challenging to ride hard; can't imagine a gp bike.
no one really cares how 'fast' us mortals are.:shakehand someone will ALWAYS be faster
try putting two perfect laps together. no mistakes, no slides, just forward progression :cruising: that's a reasonable goal. the riders racing up front we watch every weekend on the telly are making multiple mistakes each & every lap. they're just so good we don't notice when it happens
& yeah, before it's asked, even rossi :ciao:

thanks for posting up these wicked machines :banger:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.