Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On last Saturday, I was riding a motorcycle on a freeway and then all of a sudden a motorcycle just passed me like I wasn't there.

Fu&k!!! Who would dare to pass me, doesn't the fu&ker know it's me? LOL. So I flogged the bike and bam, I was there on his a$$. Then I noticed the dude was wearing helmet, shorts, tennis shoes, and motorcycle vest protector but without t-shirt or jacket (i.e., basically his upper body was naked and covered with the vest protector only).

So, this begs the question why would the fu&ker even bother to wear vest protector? It's not gonna protect him sh*t!!!

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
he was prob on a gsxr, lmfao!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hmmmm why did you bother to even chase him? Since he "blew past you" lol sounds like you had to do triple digits to catch up if that was the case.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Or not, I see plenty of idiots on Honda's too. generalizations are the favorite weapon of the uninformed.

Gear is a choice, why worry about others?

true what I dont understand is I get hate from the squids when I have gear on, haha

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Hmmmm why did you bother to even chase him? Since he "blew past you" lol sounds like you had to do triple digits to catch up if that was the case.
:+1: Who cares if he past you.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
He probaly wanted to check out his naked bod :supergay:

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
it was a joke, I too have see plenty of squids on hondas. hence the lmao comment. but hey you think what you want.
Or not, I see plenty of idiots on Honda's too. generalizations are the favorite weapon of the uninformed.

Gear is a choice, why worry about others?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don’t see how what he/she wears affects you in anyway. Who cares what others wear…? I personally wear full gear to ride 1 mile to my gym…. Nor do I care what other say about it. Not to sound like an Arss

·
Registered
143 Posts
c'mon silly! he likes the environmental fuel savings of not having to use his a/c so WTF...get on the bike and go bare min..."I'll never crash, plus its uber good to get that nice breeze go'in through me!". LOL

squids 4 ever.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't know how people ride without protective gear.

C'mon...at least wear a helmet, gloves, denim clothes and shoes with ankle protection.

I think its good to genuinely care about others safety.

·
Registered
501 Posts
he passed you and won the 1st place trophy. he can wear what he wants now. don't let anyone pass you.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
<Hmmmm why did you bother to even chase him? Since he "blew past you" lol sounds like you had to do triple digits to catch up if that was the case.>

Well, I was going ~80 MPH (just following the traffic).

I would explain to the officer, "He started first and I wanted to be reciprocal." LOL.

Hey, I really don't give a sh*t what motorcyclists wear (it's none of my business) but I have to share this one since I haven't seen it before and I thought I have seen everything. That incorrect utilization of vest protector is comical and still puzzles me why he even bother with it.

NOTE: I used to think that motorcyclists who wear protective gears are weaklings but somehow I got enlightened from seeing nasty motorcycle accidents on youtube and on the streets.

I remember a few people would not race me not because I was good but because I was too stupid not to wear protective gears.

Here is a proof that protective gears work:
Last year, I totaled my Repsol in a tight curve at 40 MPH and if I didn't wear protective gears, my left knee and right palm would have been scraped badly by the jagged asphalt.

Yes, the leather pants and the right hand leather glove got damaged and they can be replaced but not my left knee or right palm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.