Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like going fast but im not gunna pay money to go to a track day. i can go just as fast on the street or freeway? anyone else feel the same way

·
Registered
128 Posts
I smell a troll

·
Registered
4,397 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
wow!!!!!how about because you dont get tickets, have someone crash into you and die for absolutely no reason, because tracks are very clean(no rocks or unexpected dirt), and because its illegal and stupid to do this on the street...:cursin:

·
Premium Member
12,223 Posts
wow!!!!!how about because you dont get tickets, have someone crash into you and die for absolutely no reason, because tracks are very clean(no rocks or unexpected dirt), and because its illegal and stupid to do this on the street...:cursin:
:+1: sounds good to me! lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
i like going fast but im not gunna pay money to go to a track day. i can go just as fast on the street or freeway? anyone else feel the same way
That's your choice. Hopefully you don't wind up deceased or permantently injured when it goes wrong for you.

Fast street riding IS NOT the same as riding fast at the track. Besides.... becoming a fast track rider will make you a much more safer rider on the street.

Crashing at the track is inevitable, but you're much more likely to get up and walk away versus crashing on the street "trying & thinking" you're going fast.

I only do trackdays & racing. I gave up the street immediately once I got on the track.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
That's your choice. Hopefully you don't wind up deceased or permantently injured when it goes wrong for you.

Fast street riding IS NOT the same as riding fast at the track. Besides.... becoming a fast track rider will make you a much more safer rider on the street.

Crashing at the track is inevitable, but you're much more likely to get up and walk away versus crashing on the street "trying & thinking" you're going fast.

I only do trackdays & racing. I gave up the street immediately once I got on the track.
:+1: very good points there, I control ride for one of the organizations out here and many new riders actually look into track riding which is great and this is done through friends that they have but then again you have the typical wreckless rider that annoys ppl and then they hold a grudge against every rider....makes riding a battle on the street....

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
dont let the troll ruffle your feathers bro! you got to learn to spot these fukers... then you tell matt, to handle his ass, he is a troll banisher. haha.

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
you can drive fast, but i do my entire commute to work (25km) on my back wheel!!! so HA!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

1 - 20 of 29 Posts