Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here in Utah they have a saying if you don't like the weather wait 10 minutes and it will change. Well Yesterday the temperature was a nice and warm 57 degrees. Well wouldn't you know it... Freaking Snowed today. And on Monday it will be back up in the high 50s. I mean does it do this anywhere else? stories any one?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
in MD it's pretty steady for the most part except our winters are unpredictable some days we got hit with 30 inches of snow one week then the temp went to 50's by the weekdn

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Depending on who you listen to...it's always either partly cloudy or partly sunny here...

So ya..that's kind of irritating, I wish people would just get their act together and figure it out....

:cruising:

My brother lives in West Jordan, so I hear ya. Sucks dude.

·
Registered
151 Posts
hearing you talk about the "bad weather" makes me laugh.

try living in canada!!!! lol.

we have to take full advantage of the nice days to ride...we don't get that many. lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
hearing you talk about the "bad weather" makes me laugh.

try living in canada!!!! lol.

we have to take full advantage of the nice days to ride...we don't get that many. lol

+1

It will be nice and warm for the next month, and then we will get hit with a blizzard mid April.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Utah is being punished by God (the Mormon 1) because of all the underage "wives" the polygamists are hiding in the hollers........

had to stop halfway thru my ride yesterday......cold..... get out of the wind and warm up in the sun,

It was only 60 F. and the wind had chilled me.

in Cali they have decent weather but you pay for it in taxes all yr.long.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Northern Nevada is the same way. It snowed here two days ago and now its 65. Yesterday would have been great if it weren't for the wind.

·
Registered
103 Posts
It will be nice and warm for the next month, and then we will get hit with a blizzard mid April.
^+2. Dude who complained about the bad weather here north of the border lives in Toronto. Grit and I live in Edmonton. Eight months of winter and four months of poor snowmobiling. I'd trade the weather in Edm for TO.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
People ride motorcycles in Canada? ha that is news to me! you get like what 1 or 2 solid months of riding in Canada?

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
got plenty of crazy weather over here in New England...especially up in the mountains

·
Registered
103 Posts
People ride motorcycles in Canada? You get like what 1 or 2 solid months of riding in Canada?
Haha, yeah, sometimes it seems like that. But it's actually been above freezing here for the last three or four days and the snow's fading fast. Saw quite a few bikes driving home from work this aft. There's hope!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts