Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an opinion on Team Motorsports? Or better yet, anyone on this forum work there?

Personally I've been less than satisfied. Some of the folks I have dealt with there have been super friendly but couldnt deliver an A+ experience to me from start to finish. Always something comes up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think its a trend in this state. I have never bought a new bike, but around Milwaukee, but I have never left a dealer thinking that I really ought to come back cause they were really good.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I've been to Team multiple times just to browse. The people at the desk seem less than knowlageable about bikes, and any questions I had, they either had to get someone else, or look it up..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Anyone have an opinion on Team Motorsports? Or better yet, anyone on this forum work there?

Personally I've been less than satisfied. Some of the folks I have dealt with there have been super friendly but couldnt deliver an A+ experience to me from start to finish. Always something comes up.
Have you tried Thompson Marine in Sheboygan, right down the road from you? Don't let the name fool you. I bought my bike from there. They seemed to do a good job.

·
Registered
635 Posts
^^ Actually, that's where I bought my bike also.. I went to Badger Sports, and gave them a price, and they told me I can't get the bike for that price, so they wouldn't move on their price. So I left, and went to Thompson and got my bike :D The salesman didn't seem to know jack there, but he gave me a hell of a deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts