Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Im selling my 04 RR pretty soon so i can get an 05 RR. i like new stuff :D

my question is if some of my 04 parts will fit my soon to be new 05 RR like my Arata Slip-on and my Rear Seat Cowl??

Depending on the price i get offered im willing to sell it with the exhaust and the cowl but not sure yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hondaf4iguy said:
The 05 is not out, so no one should really be able to definitively answer that.
yah i kno i kno. they dotn come out until january. i was just wondering if anybody had read anything like this anywhere. i tried browsing through the "official 05 600 rr thread" but got confused and dizzy from reading. lol. honestly know that thread is like a book and i hate books.

maybe ill give honda a call or something. if anyone knows let me know or if i hear anything form honda ill post it up for you.

·
Bike Of The Month - 09/05
1,609 Posts
Hi...
I think the rear seat cowl will fit... but don't con't on it for the exaust. The new exaust is more smaller the the 04's.
So the most probably won't fit.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
yeah, thats a sketchy one, you really should either talk with honda or wait til Jan to find out.

V

·
0 Posts
Just take the stuff off of the bike that you are thinking about putting on the 05 and sell the bike. If they dont fit when you get your new bike, sell them. You should have no problem...common sense. ;-)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
VinRR said:
Just take the stuff off of the bike that you are thinking about putting on the 05 and sell the bike. If they dont fit when you get your new bike, sell them. You should have no problem...common sense. ;-)
Yup thats what i plan on doing. Thanx Vin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts