Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
i have both an 02 r1, and an 03 600rr, and they both fit fine inside my 97 chevy astro van. not sure about the interior space of the windstar, but i thought this would give you some sort of comparison.

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
with a windstar, i highly doubt it. there won't be enough height clearance. the astro van is a taller van i believe, as the windstar is more of a minivan. find a cheap econoline or rent a uhaul or penske truck. (go penske, cheaper and better trucks)

just grab a tape measure to find out for sure :bitchslap:

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
I thought it would fit. It'll be a tight squeeze, and you'll have to remove all the seats except for the driver and passenger, but I'm pretty sure it'll fit. You might have to remove the wind screen...But what do I know? :bitchslap:

·
Registered
595 Posts
wind scree will probably have to be removed, but putting it back on is easy as pie. go with the tape measure tho. measure the lowest point in the tailgate. then measure your bike height from floor to windsreen.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Fit my RR in the back of a Honda Odyssey. Less than an inch clearance between the top of the windshield and the rear door opening, but it fit. The tough part is tying it down. I had to put a couple wood blocks behind the front seats so the front wheel could wedge against something then used the seat mounting points for the tie downs. Took it from Indiana to Tennessee and back like that.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I have no trouble fitting it in my van

1 - 15 of 15 Posts