Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time is ticking down, we all know there is a new ZX-6r, the R6 will forever stay the same, I would expect something...a leak something another, but i'm beginning to wonder, due to economic conditions, if there will even be a 2013 model, or perhaps a redesign...

If a bike isn't profitable to build, then the company will fold...

Any new word on a 2013 cbr600RR?? Seems like Kawasaki is the only bike maker that is making significant changes on their street bikes...

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hopefully save the best for last?

·
Registered
944 Posts
you know honda is like

"oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I heard they talking bout us on .net"
"oh ****, furrrrr realssszz?"
"yes, we need a new bike"
" Ok, But dont tell .net, dey worried!"
" I DID IT FOR THE LULZ!"
" TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
I think we have a mystery in our hands.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Depressing if all they come up with is a new LE scheme

·
Registered
2,793 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Should be this week or next... Looking at last year's release at least. One of the salesmen told me that the 600 was going to get the Repsol treatment as well... I didn't believe him though. I gave him the surprised "OH YEAH, THAT'S COOL" and walked away rolling my eyes. He really didn't sound like he knew anything about bikes.

·
Registered
323 Posts
No way lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Honda will have to do a major upgrade if it wants to keep up to the new ZX6R.

Not only does it have some incredible specs / engine, it finally doesn't look like an ugly turd anymore.

·
Registered
9,936 Posts
Talked to the owner of Southbay motorsports during the trackday they hosted that attended a dealer conference. Supposedly its going to be a complete redesign, no need to pop an Abilify cody.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts