Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup fellas/ladies,

I just wanted to ask a question.. i totalled my 600rr a month ago. :cry: I've considered getting a liter bike a few months earlier... i was torn and felt lost. I wanted to get the 1000rr so bad, but my funding was kinda low. I heard a calling coming from.. the dark side...SU...ZU...KI... :twisted: and I had to succomb to the call.

I was tempted by its performance, power, history and the clincher... the price. I took home a black 04 GSX-R1000... will i now be an outcast? I'm a honda rider (600rr even) at heart and will always love the 600rr and 1000rr. But I have slowly learned how other 600rr or Honda owners now look at me w/ disappointment... can't we all just get along?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Absolutely not! lol jk, NO problems here with me, but ya should've tried you're hardest to get the HONDA. Have fun, and Ride safe.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Nah, it's cool, but now you can't wear a helmet or any other kind of protective gear ;-)

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
I'm thinking all black ZX10R/ CBR1000RR if I had the money. The Zooks are cool but everyone has one around here. As a matter of fact if I were to get a 1000RR I'd be the only one in the whole city with that bike. I like the idea of kicking liter bike butt with my baby RR though. Good luck and have fun!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Meddiepie954rr said:
Nah, it's cool, but now you can't wear a helmet or any other kind of protective gear ;-)
Funny you say that... I get weird looks whenever I pull up somewhere all geared up... hehehe :lol2:

·
Registered
422 Posts
Beautiful beautiful machine. I love the looks of the 03/04 Gix 1k's. Its about how you ride not really what you ride. Sic, sic bike man- keep the sticky side down.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
flipstream said:
Blade-Runner said:
Yes! :mrgreen:

Why not look at a 2003 RC51. :mrgreen:
Shhyeah.. $12000 for a 03 RC51... :roll: i don't have that kind of bank...
Uh buhhh? Where are you shopping for your bikes? They're selling '03 RC 51's for $8,599 here and '03 954's for about $9,000...one of the shops 70 miles north from me still has a bunch of '02 954RR's and are letting them go for $7,500 new...ffffuggin' crazy...I need me another 954

·
Registered
161 Posts
flipstream, i ride with 3 gixxer 1ks, a 750, and a 600. 2 of the 1k's have nitrous, they are the fastest bikes at the strip i go to. that is one fast machine. beautiful color! full acra? your alright with me. but, why join 600rr.net?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts