Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its kinda early (and its on thanksgiving weekend)but its the only one i could find thats on a sunday, put on by www.trakdaz.com, it cost $140, and they have other days too so dont forget to register.

·
Registered
19 Posts
looks good to me this day is more convenient to me than hypercycles track day on 11/6/06...we might need to gather a group of riders and find out if we could get a discount?

·
Registered
116 Posts
hey! so is willow springs more for the beginners side? ive been searching for info about prices and what track would be good for a me to start off at.. i ride the canyons though. thanks

·
Registered
394 Posts
willowsprings is a fast and fun track! Any track can be a great starter track....check out www.trackdaz.com for more info... I think their next scheduled date is Jan for buttowillow up north, then willowsprings in Feb... Jan date is still up in the air.. but I'm there for sure on Feb!!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is what u make it....like wut RedDoubleR said any track is a great starter trac....just go at your on pace, there are 2 different tracks at willow springs big willow and the streets of willow....it was where my first trackday was at mainly because i only live 20 mins away

·
Registered
116 Posts
alrite.. thanks guys.

·
Registered
968 Posts
thats awesome kben to live that close, i wish i lived that close i'd break the fence down and sneak in when no ones there to ride...haha...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts