Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Welcome to the second TrackTactics track day forum contest on 600rr.net! The winners of these contests will be authorized to participate at the May 3rd track day FREE of charge!(Pending that they actually qualify). We cherish the relationship we have with the wonderful members of this forum, so we have decided to give something back!

This specific contest will provide 2 free track days to the May 3rd event. The two individuals that are the closest to the correct displacement will both win. Not a bad deal if I do say so myself.

*READ THESE FIRST* Contest Rules:

1. No repeating displacement guesses (If somebody already chose 800cc's, it won't be in your best interest to also say 800cc's because if it is right then only the first guess will be chosen as the correct answer. It would be better to say 799 or 801cc's)

2. Only members of 600rr.net may qualify to win track days.

3. Only one free track day per qualified member.

4. Only members who can actually make it to Streets of Willow, CA on May 3rd will be eligible to win a track day (Please do not attempt to participate if you are nowhere near the west coast or do not plan on actually attending this event, you can post in this thread, just do not attempt to guess the answer).

5. Only ONE guess attempt per member (Do not attempt to put multiple guesses in the same post, you will only be allowed 1. If you put multiple guesses in your post I will only look at the 1st one and ignore the rest even if one is correct).

6. Posts marked as edited will be disqualified, as it counts as a multiple guess.

The Contest:

This contest is going to be quite a bit different then the last, as it?s purely a guessing game. It is similar to the Jelly Bean count guessing game, where you try to guess the number of Jelly Beans in a large glass jar, the person with the closest or correct guess wins.

Considering the nature of this forum, and the fact that you win a track day for you and your motorcycle, I have decided to replace the simple Jelly Bean jar with a motorcycle engine cylinder!

The object of the contest is to guess the displacement of the specific engine that this cylinder came from. The engine could be a standard bore or a big bore, it could be from anything with two wheels (ie dirt bikes, sport bikes, cruisers ect..) In order to keep it realistic, the engine displacement is anywhere between 50cc and 1800cc? it?s your job to try and get as close as you can to the actual amount.. the people with the two closest guesses by this Friday at 2PM (PST) will win a free track day for the May 3rd event!

The Cylinder!

Let the guessing commence!!!

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
First guess: 125cc

·
Registered
247 Posts
1200cc ...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I don't know ANYTHING about comparing cylinder sizes or displacement, but since I want to go to the track and because there's no harm in trying, my guess will be:

500cc

·
Registered
3,271 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is the strangest looking cylinder I have ever seen, so im going to have to take a shot in the dark as well: 749cc

1 - 20 of 23 Posts