Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently pickup up a bike that was low sided and all the fairings were removed by the previous owner and tossed out.
Can someone please confirm if I'm missing any sort of bracket or support bar for the top nose\windscreen section?

Here's a picture of how it sits currently.
I ordered a replacement "Meter \ Mirror Stay" section where the arrow is pointing and a pair of headlights.

Everything else appears to be in place for the other fairings.

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
793 Posts
It looks like the little O brackets are broken off on both sides of the mirror stay. Look at a new one and you'll see what I mean. They help line up several things when putting it all back together, especially the little black headlight shrouds. These break off routinely and aren't strictly necessary.

The nose fairing is held on by the mirror screws and a snap under the headlight. The windscreen attaches to the nose fairing so nothing obviously missing.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@Bat-1 thanks! Yep I already ordered the mirror stay and there's a small "spoiler" as they label it underneath that's missing.
I figured there was some sort of metal support but after reviewing a fiche on revzilla it appears that's pretty much it.

I'm changing the oil + filter, coolant flush, cam chain tensioner, all the fairings, seat, rear sets, passenger foot bracket, blinkers, grips and mirrors.
After that she'll be good to go. Everything should be here by the middle of next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts