Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or I get this winter depression every winter? Holy crap! I go through this **** all the freaking time and it's killing me. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself now days. I don't know what it is.. is it because it's cold and dark all the time? or that I miss riding so much :icon_lol:??... Is there any pill that I can take? like anti-depression without seeing a doctor that cost me "GPR DAMPER" amount?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
I just relax now...my all-track conversion for 08 is keeping me busy. i'm thinking of what new parts to buy, what tracks to reserve (calabogie, NHIS, VIR, Mt. tremblant, NJMP...yes, new jersey motorsports park, THUNDERBOLT RACEWAY...exit 3 on the turnpike coming this summer. Now THAT's a track I'll be doing at least 5 times in 2008.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^ is it really coming out this yr in NJ? ......if so.. what exact month?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Winter depression seems to be less severe as you move south. You should have seen the case of it I got when I was living in Michigan, very nasty weather sometimes. Its a little better here in Virgina!!

Dave

·
Registered
13 Posts
Look up "seasonal affective disorder", I had a girlfriend a few years ago that used to get depressed every winter so I know a bit about it (we lasted one winter!). There's **** you can do that doesn't include medication.

Justin.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup.. Def it's SAD.... do I have to go see a doctor to get anti-depression pills?

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
"seasonal affective disorder"
S.A.D.? haha, now that's kinda ironic isn't it? haha

yeah, winter sucks. i think my depression is riding-based (or lack-there-of...) cuz i love it when it snows but i still cry myself to sleep and see my 2-wheeled baby when i blink... :-|

EDIT* damn, Kihun beat me to the sad thing...

·
Registered
148 Posts
dont get anti-depressants. Get some opiates. Anything with oxycodone in it will have you feeling devine. Stack em with benzos for even more fun. No driving or riding on benzos though! Throw some soma in the stack and its pure bliss.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Lets see....

Summer= Hot chicks in shorts and tank tops, riding your bike, track days, summer warmth, BBQ's and beers and cranking tunes, swimming in lakes, general having fun, & working on your bike in shorts and t-shirts out in the garage till midnight

Winter= Same Hot chicks but covered head to toe, bike doesnt move, no track days, freezing weather, no BBQ's on the deck with beers and friends, lakes and pools frozen over, not much fun, freezing your buns off with 16 layers on trying to work on the bike in your garage where its 15 degrees and it gets dark at 5:00

I don't see a problem here.....winter depression...its all in your head :tard:

Siggggghhhhhhh

·
Registered
79 Posts
Not to be a downer for you guys that cant ride, but it was 60 degrees today and will be till sunday here in arkansas. Bad news is the nearest track is 120 miles away, but good news is this state kicks ass for canyon carving.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Dude... i hope youre just fcuking around!!! cuz if you're not, ill grab some of my boys and shoot over from CT on our bikes and kick the sh!t out of you for a little while (i will than go to a girls place down there and get laid) 2 birds, 1 stone type of deal.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dude... i hope youre just fcuking around!!! cuz if you're not, ill grab some of my boys and shoot over from CT on our bikes and kick the sh!t out of you for a little while (i will than go to a girls place down there and get laid) 2 birds, 1 stone type of deal.

What are you talking about? I dont speak yank!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts