Votes: 27 55.1%
  • What's snow? I ride in January!!

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Lucky for us winter is not too bad in Colorado so we can ride all year long. Most of the people don't and complain about the cold. Bunch of sissys...

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Riding all winter long for me! :icon_lol: My head would explode if I couldn't ride for 4 months :all_cohol

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I don't mind the snow, its the salt. A quick ride turns into a 3 hour detail job to get the salt and road schlock out of her nooks and crannies.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
thats ok though... my bike will have half the miles as most of yours hahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
yah i live in vt, sometimes its more than 4 months, wont ride untill after the roads have been sweept

·
Registered
372 Posts
hahaha move to AZ suckas and you don't gotta worry about that.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
this is why my 06 has just bairley 2k on the clock

·
Registered
134 Posts
I do miss some time when its snowing... besides that, I ride whether its 90 F or 10 F. Just love it. Bike feels so strong when its cold

·
Registered
471 Posts
forunately, i live in florida right now. Goin to college @ FSU, but when i go home for xmas break i take my cbr home to northern indiana n ride it as often as i can...as long as theres not fresh powder on the ground. One of the days this past break it was 2 degrees when i went ridin with one of my buddies. It was great seein the expressions on peoples faces when they saw us. haha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts