Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just finished my winter pregame project. What do you think?

For those of you creatively challenged, this will hold my bike up for the winter A) to keep it far off the ground and B) allow me an easy way to work on it.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I thik its a chest for his bedroom. He's going to dis assemble his bike and keep it at the foot of his bed.

·
Registered
708 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I ran out of lumber for the wheel chock. I'll get around to it. I'm also putting large "eye bolts" on the side to use as tie downs.

As for the rear stand well, short and long story...I'm the process of making them as well at a buddies place but he dumped his bike, so we've been busy trying to get it back in tip top shape. Don't worry, I gave him one of these :bitchslap: .

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No doubt, I'd love to have something a little more technologically advanced, but any added moneys' going into the bike at the moment. This thing well, you'd be surprised what you can construct with sh** laying around the house :)

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
my main problem is no room in my garage. i barely have just enough room to work on it normally, and i have to have it a little outside when a stand is on it, or go to my bro's house. i really need to clean out this garage of mine... :bitchslap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts