What up 600rr.neters, again I call on you in my time of need. So HIDS went out, turns out the solder point in the starter housing broke off(common issue?). So I bought a oem one (which is supposed to be updated), I installed the wiring for the new starter(not the throttle cable) and turned the bike on. HIDs still didn't work and i noticed a burning smell after about 20 seconds. Checked it out and some of my wiring is getting extremely hot. If I wait a minute or so, the wires get to hot to touch and start burning the covering on the wires and/or stuff touching the wires and it starts smoking. Reconnected the original starter house and didn't have the issue. Im thinking I got a faulty starter house or something?? I have no idea what to think. I ordered the stater housing from 2wheelpros.com.