Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
I need one too. The one from Honda Service manual*pdf has low resolution it's hard to trace wires. It be cool if someone can scan just this page at least on 4000px resolution

@NaturalPhenomenon I send you one i got

· Registered
1 Posts
Me too, please, it’d be very much appreciated to get an accurate one 06 CBR600RR. I’m pulling hair and teeth trying to figure out these HIDs Angel/demons I can’t remember how to hook the lights up so they both come on. I’m not sure of what wire is the High Beam and which ones the Low I already cut my harness connectors for the lights and then it got stolen n I recovered it thank god and left with a mess!!#overwhelmed/exhausted. Please any advice/wire diagram [email protected]
Thanks guys/gals.

· Registered
1 Posts
Me too, please, it’d be very much appreciated to get an accurate one 06 CBR600RR. I’m pulling hair and teeth trying to figure out these HIDs Angel/demons I can’t remember how to hook the lights up so they both come on. I’m not sure of what wire is the High Beam and which ones the Low I already cut my harness connectors for the lights and then it got stolen n I recovered it thank god and left with a mess!!#overwhelmed/exhausted. Please any advice/wire diagram [email protected]
Thanks guys/gals.
Howdy Howdy
Working on my brothers 06 CBR600RR, he bought a wiring nightmare. If you have the wiring diagram, would appreciate the help. [email protected]
Thanks

· Registered
1,076 Posts
Are you looking for schematic of cluster itself?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts