Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 2011 cbr600rr used and the original owner screwed up the tail light wiring. Chopped, hacked, and so many different color wires. I am trying to splice in my new TST integrated tail light, but I am having no luck. I can get it to come on but that's it. No brake light, blinkers, no amber at all just red and only the left side works. The right does nothing.

So my question for all the guru's out there. Is it possible to get a new tail light harness like a sub harness (OEM) or is it a whole with the all of the wiring? I just figured might as well start over new and do it right.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was searching around on eBay little bit for you man. They have some main harnesses and headlight harness on there. I'm not sure if the tail lights have their own harness or not. I've never had to replace something to that scale yet. Good luck. I'm sure u will love the bike once u get it straightened out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I have been searching all over the Internet and all i see is the main harness. I don't really want to change the whole harness because of the tail light. Thanks for looking though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts