Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone.. i've been searching all night for a thread for my problem. Any Help would be Greatly appreciated!

Problem: before installing "tst IT kit", the previous owner installed a more conservative IT kit, having already cut the factory plugs and splicing to install. When I purchased the bike I noticed that everything works fine EXCEPT the Left AND Right blinker light on the gauge cluster remain ON while driving. (not cool)

When installing bret's TST IT kit I followed a schematic I found on 600rr.net, having to cut off the TST plugs and splice to the bike. everything looked fine in doing that, except when I turned the key ON I noticed NO gauge lights or ODO display, so I checked the fuse box. (BLOWN 10a fuse, 2up from the clutch side left). After replacing the fuse the gauge cluster was back to normal and the bike should be functioning properly with a WORKING TST tail..

:banghead: Present Isseus:

With a good fuse: 1. L & R blinker light still lit up when bike is on. (solid light, NOT flashing or anything)
2.TST tail illuminated orange instead of clear when bike is on w/ no brake response. (works normal if I pull back out the fuse)

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Your front signals running light is tied into the signal wire.. Cut the blue with white tracer and the orange with white tracer wires on the front signals.. If you want running/signals you need 4 diodes and wire them like this.

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Dumb question diode sizes ???
1N400x series (the x can be any number), 1N5400 or any old rectifier diode will do the trick - just make sure that it's current is rated above what the diodes are pulling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts