Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

Is someone able to help me with wiring on my domino kill/start switch, please? I'm not very good with wiring and could do with a little help identifying and matching up the correct wires. I've added photos of my switch and the wires that it has and also a wiring diagram for the bike (600rr 2006).

Would really appreciate if someone could say which connects to which. It's a track bike so I don't need the brake light switch or hazard wiring. Many thanks! 馃槉

Domino switch wiring diagram

domino switch

600rr 2006 wiring diagram

BOTY 2014 Winner
What's the issue exactly.

On the bike the black wire is the feed
Yellow/red comes off the start button
White/black comes off the kill switch.

That's it. Connect the black to the feed for both the kill and start. Connect the yellow red to the feed from the start button and connect white/black to the feed from the kill switch.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. The issue is that I don't understand how to identify the correct wires on the kill switch. I've been trying to figure out the kill switch diagram but it means nothing to me.

When you say "connect the black to the feed for both the kill and start". Which colour is this on the kill switch diagram please?

"Connect the yellow red to the feed from the start button" Which colour is this on the kill switch diagram?

"and connect white/black to the feed from the kill switch" which colour is this on the kill switch diagram please?

Appreciate your help, and patience 馃榿

BOTY 2014 Winner
You can check with a multimeter. Like at least make an effort. How can you not recognize that the black/white goes to a push button and then to orange? Similarly the blue obviously goes to two switches. One is closed and one is open. You can see the colors associated with those clearly in the diagram.

The push button for start should be black/white and orange

Blue and black/yellow for kill

The kill switch has two switches in it so you'll have two unused wires. If it doesn't work with the blue you used try the other blue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts