Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If someone has a picture of the wiring harness as it is placed below the seats(the one that goes to the battery) If you could post it- looks like the one part that has a 30 amp fuse in it is supposed to slid on some posts behind the battery, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it- heres a pic of what I need.

Thanks for the help, Its just starting to bug me a tad.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
steve2z said:
If someone has a picture of the wiring harness as it is placed below the seats(the one that goes to the battery) If you could post it- looks like the one part that has a 30 amp fuse in it is supposed to slid on some posts behind the battery, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it- heres a pic of what I need.

Thanks for the help, Its just starting to bug me a tad.
Are you just trying to route the wiring harness?

The wiring harness should run arond the left side of the subframe and then go into the battery tray... Is this what you are trying to do..

If so and need help Ill take some pic's

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Your main problem is that you need to move your harness to the outside of the subframe rail. I used a yellow arrow to show where the fuse block is mounted. Also, you will not have the red and black wire on yours that I have in my pic. Those are from my battery tender.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts